Monday 11 April 2016

2016 Finish-A-Long Quarter 2 list

Having completed 2 of the items on my list last quarter (both quilts) I'm aiming for the following this quarter, a mix of things from previous lists, things that haven't been on lists before, and new WIPs:

1 - Hourglass quilt

A hangover from my last list. I pulled and cut this quilt, and made the blocks last March for my brother's 30th - then decided I wasn't really sure about it, hadn't left enough time, and that an Amazon voucher was a lot easier. I need to find the blocks and make them into a quilt though - not sure what I'll do with it when it's done, we'll see.



2. Anything Goes Bee Quilt

Such an old WIP, I was in this bee in 2012/13 didn't make the blocks big enough for a quilt so need to make some more and then it's off to Sibling's Together, I need to find the blocks first, but I bought some more of the Kona solid I used so I can make the remaining blocks now. 


3. Leeds MQG Round Robin Quilt

I got this back yesterday so I can now so I can now work out what borders to add, add them, quilt and then decide on it's fate too.



4. Jelly Roll Jam Quilt

Started on impulse in January - need to make sure it doesn't become a long standing WIP. 



5. Shortcake Quilt

Started this on my retreat this weekend - need to get it quilted and bound. 



6. Star EPP

I'll be honest I don't know where this is, but I never finished it. Mission, find it, finish it, turn it into a lovely cushion and gift it!




7. Arragon Bag

So nearly finished, so hate the lining - after a year of sitting about very nearly finished it needs sorting! And the coordinating zippy and drawstring bags made so I can use it for taking to sewing days as planned so long ago now.



8. Noodlehead divided baskets

Hasn't been touched in the last quarter - after I've had my quilting binge I really should get this done, I keep moving this pile around my sewing room (well I did it's now packed in a box...)



Linking up with:


1 comment:

  1. That's a good list. Lots of cheery colors to make you happy while working your way through! Good luck!

    Tami at sewmuchforfreetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete