Saturday 11 October 2014

Finish Along Quarter 3 Round Up

OK so it turns out I was a bit ambitious last time with my finish along aims for my first attempt - quarter 3.

I had so much hope but the extra time over the summer didn't happen and I only have 2 finishes from the 10.



I did make progress with three others though too:

Finished the rest of these blocks


Made a pile of strips into this quilt top


And added the border to this.



I also started and finished this quilt top:


And pattern tested this bag:


I've done a lot of crochet too which I didn't do last summer - I think a fair amount of travelling combined with a busy time work has meant crochet has been easier than machine sewing this summer.





I'm currently writing this on my Nexus 7 with a slightly dodgy internet connection so I'll leave this like this now and format better when I'm on a proper computer.

Needed to post this before I do my finish along aims for quarter 4 tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment