Sunday 12 October 2014

Finish Along 2014 quarter 4

After my less than successful quarter 3 I'm back with a new optimism for quarter 4. Unsurprisingly 8 projects are carry forwards, the 3 I made progress on in quarter 3 and the 5 I didn't touch.

Then there's a quilt top that I started last quarter but didn't finish and also a Noodlehead divided baskets that I cut out in May, put to one side then rediscovered last week to take the total to 10.

5 quilt tops to baste, quilt and bind:






3 sets of blocks to make into tops, then baste, quilt and bind:




A cushion to quilt, make up and bind:


And finally the new addition of a divided basket:


I'm linking up with Katy for 

I'm currently trying to do this on a nexus 7 with slightly dodgy internet so the formatting isn't great for now - I'm going to sort it out when I can but that'll be after deadline which I don't want to miss.


1 comment:

  1. I love all your work in progress quilts, especially the third and fourth ones!

    ReplyDelete