Thursday 9 April 2015

2015 Finish-Along Quarter 1 Review


I finished 2 projects on my Quarter 1 2015 Finish-Along list:








 Looking at the rest of my list:

I've made progress with my Aragon bag - in that it's now a functioning bag, however I don't like the finish and there's a hole in the bottom so I need to do some unpicking and work out how to do the lining separately to the main bag (it's sewn into the same seams which are then bound in the pattern):


 


My Simply Solids wonky Star quilt is now a quilt top and on the pile to baste.


  


I've added a few bits to this Star EPP cushion too but my EPP time was overtaken somewhat by crochet this quarter. I couldn't lay my hands on the bit I did in London this morning when I photographed this so there is slightly more than this.... 


 


Then no progress on these 5 at all - 2 of them were on my original list last July, oops!


 

 




I'm linking up with Adrianne at On the Windy Side who is kindly hosting the 2015 Finish-Along: 



 2015 FAL at On the Windy Side




No comments:

Post a Comment