Tuesday 6 January 2015

Finish Along 2014 quarter 4 - final review

Blimey 5th blog post in 2 days but I want to review my finish along list before I start on my next one.

I'm pleased to say that three quilts are now finished:






Apart from basting this quilt just before Christmas, and then deciding that I'd wait until I got a new machine to quilt it as I was a bit worried about my existing machine after having trouble quilting my sparkle punch star quilt (which took 2 1/2 weeks start to finish, with lots of late nights, proving I can do it):


I've not made any progress on my other projects:










So three finished, and 7 to carry over, whilst also making and finishing a quilt start to finish, and a big bag, and a few other bits, not too shabby quarter 4. 

Thanks to Katie at The Littlest Thistle for hosting the Finish Along in 2014 - it got me blogging and motivated to dig out some WIPs and actually finish some projects. 

I'll be back tomorrow with my Finish Along Quarter 1 list for 2015 which Adrianne on the Windy Side  is hosting- I'm hoping to really crack these stubbon WIPs in Quarter 1, get some quilts sent off and then I can move on to new projects. 



No comments:

Post a Comment